We have recently completed a project for the food giant “Brake Brothers” at their Ashford Kent site.
We stripped out and re-modelled the existing café, servery, and kitchen areas.
The works included:
- 8 new solid core oak fire doors
- New partitioning throughout
- New full height glass partitioning
- New hygienic ceiling finishes throughout
- Kitchen walls re-clad with “whiterock” and stainless steel sheeting
- New lighting throughout including feature dropped pendants
- New water 7 waste installations
- Ventilation and extract works inc gas interlock
- Fire alarm modifications
- New double entrance doors including panic fittings
- Installed state of the art concealed hanging projector screen system
- Decorations throughout
- Manufactured new Back bars with solid surface worktops
- Instant hot water coffee system
- Glazing vinyl’s
Click on an image below to see enlarged version.